Our laser-cut plastic flex shield covers the eye port on ECE-certified Gringo helmets to protect you from the elements.
- Polycarbonate plastic material resists impacts from flying road debris
- Five nickel-plates stainless-steel snaps attach the shield over Gringo eye port
- Fits XS-XXL ECE-certified Gringo helmets and L-XXL DOT-certified models
- Clear, Smoke and Chrome tints available
- Provides 91% UV/A and 99% AV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
Form and Function
Easy to install in a snap by fastening it to the five snaps around the eye port on your Gringo helmet. Removes quickly for storage or cleaning. Use mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth only for cleaning. DO NOT put harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals on the shield as damage will occur. Apply a drop of standard light houshold inside each snap before installation to make reduce oxidation and make removal easier.