On the weekend of the 11-12th the Gold Coast Car Show will be hosted at the Mudgeeraba Show Grounds. Sunday is bike day so that’s the day we’re heading out. Details below. Send Ty and text on 0400 115 779 if you want to attend. The more the better so grab some makes and grab some bikes.
RIDE DAY DETAILS
- Riding out to the Mudgeeraba Show grounds for the 2018 Gold Coast Bike and Car show.
- We’ll meet at the shop, departing at 8am (so get there before 8am)
- You can enter your bike in the show or just check out the bikes
- Bike trophy presentations at 1:30pm
- Professional Photographers on hand to capture bike photos.
- Come enter your bike and see if you can pick yourself up a trophy!!!
- All Customers and friends welcome. All bikes welcome!
GIVIN TO LIVIN
For each rider who attends our ride day we’ll donate $10 to Livin. They’re an organization with a great mission, “to promote wellness and positive living for young people“.
We very proud to support this cause and to help spread awareness. We want to be part of the conversation around mental health, breaking down the stigma of having mental health problems, and also encourage people to get out with their mates and enjoy the good times.
If you want to make an personal donation to Livin please visit their donation page.
If you haven’t been to Nightcraft Bobbers HQ then you’ll need a few details on how to find us.
ADDRESS: 231 BRISBANE ROAD ARUNDEL
We’re in an industrial complex, about halfway down. Look for Tuckers Diner on the corner. Pull into the complex and look for us on the left. We’ll be hard to miss. See you there.